Spreadfirefox affiliates points makeup
Since around Sept. 2008, we've had issues with Affiliates points and metrics on Spread Firefox that caused us to lose track of all-time totals for each affiliate.
This is a project to recover those points, by means of re-extracting the data from access logs. Metrics and IT will help parse the months worth of log files to find the data we need.
- Daniel Einspanjer
- Ken Kovash
- Trevor Hardcastle
- Alex Buchanan
- Laura Mesa
- Mary Colvig
- Kickoff meeting happened 5/20/09
- Catchup meeting on 7/15/09
- Detailed description of Affiliates stats and how they are calculated (Alex B)
- Restore log files from tape (chizu + IT)
- Restore Sept. 1 DB backup from tape (chizu + IT)
- More hardware? (metrics + IT)
- Having more processing power will make this a faster process. Currently, we have 1 box, dm-stats01. IT would be the one to decide & deliver the actual hardware. Metrics has a good idea of what we would need.
We are shooting to have this complete in July. No specifics on schedule so far.