Stewards/Coding/Group 02 20 13

From MozillaWiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Meeting Details

  • Meeting time: Wednesday, February 20 at 11 AM Pacific
  • Video: David's vidyo room (use this link for guest access)
  • Audio: If video doesn't work, call +1 800 707 2533, pin 369, conf 9634#
  • Back channel: #planning


  • Surveying contributors who stop contributing
    • Can we segment who we reach out to? People who made one patch vs. more than one patch?
    • What information do we want to find out? Can we work with User Research to craft the right questions?
  • Coding Community Tools
    • What Can I Do For Mozilla?
      • Creating a promo and finding places to promote it on Mozilla sites like MDN and other sites like Stackoverflow (bug 775771)
    • Bugs Ahoy
    • Mach
      • Are we able to see how this has helped people in the conversion metrics we have?
  • Infrastructure
    • Is it possible to host the tools we're building on Mozilla servers?
  • Coordinating with other contribution funnels
    • QA, Metrics, Support? Others?

Place holders

Action Items

  • Josh to make recording of his presentation and share with group
  • Mike and Seif to keep coordinating on data to use for survey
  • Seif to look into timeline code that's integrated into Reps portal
  • Mike to sketch out ideas for coding contribution portal
  • David to move topic about academic institutions into main part of agenda