Monday, 23 April
Tuesday, 24 April
- Subscribed to #security channel on irc.mozilla.org
- Joined https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-security Mozilla mailing list.
Wednesday, 25 April
- Reading of Jetpack tutorials on "https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/developers/docs/sdk/latest/".
- Installed Add-on SDK and run sample add-on code from tutorials.
Thursday, 26 April
- Read High-Level and Low-Level APIs of Jetpack
- Developed sample UI for UserCSP using High-level "panel" and "widget" APIs of Jetpack.
Friday, 27 April
- Learned IRC commands
- Discuss about project on #security channel. For example, If script-src allow 'none' set by website, and script-src allow 'self' is set by user. Then which one to apply. We concluded after discussion that: users policy should over ride the website policy.