Monday, 07 May
- Created a sample add-on to test third-party sqlite library. (https://bitbucket.org/julianceballos/sqlite-jetpack/)
- Successfully used and tested sqlite library.
Tuesday, 08 May
- Read following interface definitions
Wednesday, 09 May
Thursday, 10 May
Schedule of userCSP project deliverable:
- April 30 - May 6 : Develop an add-on for userCSP.
- May 7 - May 13 : Testing SQLite Database library
- May 14 - May 20 : Create Database table to store user define policies. User provided domain name will be the primary key in the userCSP database.
- May 21 - May 27 : Integrate Database into add-on UI
- May 28 - June 10 : CSP Hooking and reading HTTP header.
- June 11 - June 17: Discuss userCSP add-on UI with Mozilla UI team for feedback
- June 19 - June 24: Filtering user inputs and follow w3c Standard
- June 25 - July 1 : Catch up week
- July 2 - July 8 : Testing add-on and discussion on how to infer policy automatically
- July 9 - July 15 : Develop Database for storing information for automatically inferring CSP policy.
- July 16 - July 29: Implement automatic CSP inferring rules.
- July 30 - Aug 5 : test add-on with auto infer mode and prepare whitelist for commonly use third-party sites (such as, Facebook like button, Google gadget, etc.)
- Aug 6 - Aug 19 (OPTINAL) : Show user what breaks.