- A new tab "Sec-Headers" added to the security report UI.
- The purpose of this tab to show user more information about security related headers found in HTTP/S response.
- Mark provided his feedback on bug 890224 I reported to add observer (https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=890224). I resubmitted patch by addressing Mark's comments.
- I also read How to submit patch for Mozilla document and posted it on my blog: http://kailaspatil.blogspot.in/2013/07/creating-patch-to-checked-in-for-mozilla.html
- I also installed "ccache" and played with it to build Firefox. Firefox compilation is really very slow process. It takes more than an hour on my computer. Thanks to "Freddyb" for his suggestion and links he provided to me really helped me to configured "ccache" on my machine correctly to make Firefox compilation a bit faster by caching libraries.
- Next week I need to do is, collect more information about security related HTTP headers and how to detect them and what messages to show to user.