This session will examine how XULRunner is evolving as a development and runtime platform. We'll take a look at some of the work completed during the Firefox 3 development cycle and discuss what directions should be considered in the future.
- Possible changes to the xulrunner-stub for locating a xulrunner runtime
- Additional platform features needed for better OS integration
- New XUL widget support
- XR on Mobile
- Add-ons and Wizards that could be added to extisting IDEs for development support
- Mozilla build system support for XULRunner apps
- Unit & UI testing
- Anything else that comes up...