THIS CONTENT IS OBSOLETE. PLEASE CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE LATEST VERSION OF BUDDIES
Support Forum Buddies
This page is a stub owned by the Support Forum Buddies. If you're a Support Forum Buddy, please add content and structure here - thank you!
content from sumo below
This article is to help buddies teach their trainees how to answer in the support forum. Below is a checklist, which buddies should cover with their trainees and some links that buddies can give to their trainees or use them.
This is a list of everything your trainee needs to know. It's recommended to go through this list when working with your trainee.
- Checking the question tags and system details
- Understanding the question
- Replying to the question
- Using canned response
- Using knowledge base articles
- Report abuse the spam user and questions
- Editing the replied answer