NOTE: This is a living document. ETA dates and other info are open to change.
Get KB csat up to 85% [current csat score]
Publicize this goal and the plan. ETA 2009-07-07
- Create plan for figuring out what users are likely searching for vs. what search terms they are using.
Work with Cheng to establish list of most frequently asked questions (no matter if they are new) ETA 2009-07-17 List the common terms used for the top issues ETA 2009-07-24 Identify the most common uses of bad terminology ETA 2009-07-31
- Focus on articles with csat below 4, and lead community drive to improve those articles.
Get PageViews page updated. ETA 2009-07-09 List articles below score of 4, and start a thread about them in Contributors forum. ETA 2009-07-10 Establish what to do to improve each article, make the edits. ETA 2009-07-24 Review poll data for edited articles ETA 2009-07-31 For articles not above 4 yet, discuss different solutions on improving content ETA 2009-08-07 Implement alternative solutions. ETA 2009-08-14 Review poll data for second edited articles ETA 2009-08-21
- Make sure there are articles that specifically address each top search term.
- Until we know what users are most likely searching for, we'll use what we know so far.
File bugs for the obvious ones. ETA 2009-07-09bug 502859bug 411519 For generic searches, find the csat score for top results, and read article comments for them. ETA 2009-07-10 Identify any issues within them that are not documented. ETA 2009-07-17 Get the undocumented issues from generic search terms documented. ETA 2009-07-31
- Get top 5 crashes documented
Assess which top crashes are already documented, and make sure the the documentation has a crash sig. ETA 2009-07-10 File bugs for the rest of top 5 crashes ETA 2009-07-10
- If there's no solution, add the sig to the main crashes article, but keep the bug so we notified when there's a solution.
Assign bugs, and try get them documented at a pace of 2 per week. ETA 2009-08-21
- Get weekly common issues documented within a week of appearance ETA weekly
- There's a constant issue of cause/solution not being well established.
Triage all open article requests to see if any still apply ETA 2009-08-07
Prioritize them (THIS IS IMPORTANT regardless) ETA 2009-08-07
List top article requests for community ETA 2009-08-14
- Find community members to draft each one. ETA 2009-08-21
- Ask community to help review for each article draft. ETA 2009-08-28