Stylo Work Week [4/10 ~ 4/14]
- 2017Q1 wrap up
- Stylo work week
- DevEnv built up.
- bug 1343753 - stylo: Update CSS transitions with servo's computed values instead of nsStyleContext
- bug 1341372 - stylo: Detect new transitions and let it run
- r+ | r?
- bug 1353628 - stylo: Cannot parse shorthand properties for transition-property
- bug 1351981 - Remove annotation for crashtests that are supposed to be run on the compositor
- Play in Australia.
- WebCompat issues triage: 41/diagnosis: 9
- Document webcompat system addon autotest on wiki.mozilla.org
- bug 1345710 - [Mortar] [Windows] Implement Emf, PDFEngineExports and PdfPrintHelperWin
- bug 1352339 - [Build bustage] Add a missing include and missing 'using namespace' to Windows widget code
- bug 1352368 - [Build bustage] Remove old Windows defines from WinMessages.h
- bug 1347815 - Label subclasses of nsExpirationTracker in layout modules
- r+ | land
Quantum CSS (stylo)
- bug 1347821 - stylo: Implement gecko glue for font-language-override
- bug 1341758 - stylo: need image-orientation support
- 60 unexpected-pass for reftest and 70 unexpected-pass for mochitest!!
- bug 1355107 - Compute image-orientation property as specification says
- bug 1351364 - Relicense wptrunner and wdclient libraries under BSD license
- bug 1347440 - Integrate building rpc.cc into mozbuild instead of checking it into m-c
- bug 1345789 - Setup an IPC between parent process and plugin process
- bug 1354975 - stylo: Calling nsIFrame::AttributeChanged() in ServoRestyleManager::AttributeChanged()
- file | land
- bug 1354990 - stylo: Check the themed widget appearance in ServoRestyleManager::AttributeChanged
- bug 1351205 - Assertion failure: mSource.IsGeckoRuleNode() (This should be used only in Gecko-backed style system!), at nsStyleContext.h:168
- bug 1354000 - stylo: stylo doesn't understand moz-prefixed -moz-crisp-edges
- bug 1349479 - stylo: bindgen busted on llvm4.0
- figure out a workaround to fallback to llvm3.9 and build successfully on macOS.
- bug 1350261 - Windows build errors if <xutility> has not been included before some other STL headers
- debug: STL headers issues on windows. a workaround is provided.
Rule of Thumb
- OOAD: In analysis or design phase.
- WIP: working on WIP patch.
- feedback(f): feedback a patch
- feedback?(f?): WIP is ready for feedback grant.
- feedback+(f+): Get positive feedback.
- feedback-(f-): Get negative feedback.
- review(r): review a patch.
- review?(r?): patch is under review
- review+(r+): get review+ and ready to check-in
- review-(r-): get negative review feedback. Fix problems and switch back to r? again.
- land: patch check in.
- debug: Figure out the root cause of a bug/ try to repro that bug, etc...
- file: file a bug
- PTO: take personal leave
- study: Spend time on domain knowledge study, such as multimedia transport technology, compress format, real-time rendering.
- Write a personal blog, which is relative to work, such as articles on MozTech, or what you experience in a work week.
- WIKI/ MDN article writing.
- If you write a technical blog or anything relative to work, it's welcome to share it on weekly report.
- Do a presentation of technical topics