TPE CONNECTIVITY GROUP/2015-11-04
- Time: 2015/11/4 (Wed), 11AM
- Room: 5F, Santos
- Host: Ethan
- Attendees: Dimi, Thomas, Tim, Yoshi, Winnie
- Weekly status update
- Feedback from manager's meeting about Q4 goal setting
Weekly Status Update
- Done & Working in Progress
- bug 1214593 - Remove service worker periodic updater. land
- bug 1220950 - Adding tests for checking signed package should not share data with other package or web content. ni?paul
- Review & Feedbacks
- bug 1181389 - check for full package update when doing service worker update
- bug 1181390 - fire install and activate events on service worker
- bug 1179064 - Ensure that service worker code for signed packages is contained within the package
- bug 1217594 - Cookies are lost when switching recent Nightlies
- bug 1165267 - Use OriginAttributes for nsCookieService (RESOLVED FIXED)
- bug 1220570 - Potential cookie lost while downgrading from Aurora 44 to 43 (waiting for review)
- bug 1220361 - Add test case for Cookie database migration to new schema versions (patch in progress)
- bug 1213827 - CSP frame-ancestors breaks firefox os apps (I can reproduce it on Simulator in lastest Nightly, but not on desktop and device. Low priority for now)
- What I will do:
- Post 2.5 planning
- Training material
- Prepare for Orlando work week
- CSP bugs for NSec
Attend Web Summit.
Attend Web Summit.
- bug 1136512 - Sony Z3C - nfcd should build with Z3 compatiable libnfc-nci library
- Extensive tests are required, pending
- bug 1216473 - [Aries] Mifare Classic is not fully supported in Aries, reading this kind of tag could disable RF occasionally
- bug 976457 - B2G NFC: API for supporting NFC_A tags
- bug 884478 - NFC MiFare Ultralight Tag Support
- bug 1131493 - [Wifi Direct] Support bonjour/upnp service advertisement
- Referencing the service discovery of AOSP.
- Implementing ...
- bug 1217717 - Turn off airplane mode from settings, the wifi will be toggled on/off alternately
- Spent some time on finding the root cause of this problem.
- Opened a follow up bug 1221068 on providing enabling and disabling states in mozWifiManager for gaia.
- bug 1209162 - Create OriginAttributes subtypes for different uses and define conversion routines between them
- Adding PrincipalOriginAttributes and DocShellOriginAttributes base on bholley's patch and jonas' comments.
- Now working on adding NeckoOriginAttributes.