Taskcluster welcomes contributions from anyone who would like to participate. As a part of Mozilla, and because we individually feel it is important, we strive to do our work in the open, and make it possible for anyone to be a part of the team - whether employed by Mozilla or not.
This page is where we organize ourselves to make sure we do a good job.
- Mozilla Community Participation Guidelines - covering:
- Diversity and inclusion - who is welcome at Mozilla (spoiler: everybody)
- Interaction style - how to work with other people
- Contributor Funnel (guidelines for staff in welcoming contributors)
- Good First Bugs (how to find them, and how to make good ones)