TaskCluster welcomes contributions from anyone who would like to participate. As a part of Mozilla, and because we individually feel it is important, we strive to do our work in the open, and as much as possible to make it possible for anyone to be a part of the team - whether employed by Mozilla or not.
This page is where we organize ourselves to make sure we do a good job.
- Mozilla Community Participation Guidelines - covering:
- Diversity and inclusion - who is welcome at Mozilla (spoiler: everybody)
- Interaction style - how to work with other people
- Contributor Funnel (guidelines for staff in welcoming contributors)
- Good First Bugs (how to find them, and how to make good ones)