- 3.0 conversion funnel
- Effort to convert higher percentage of downloaded builds into users, aka increase uptake. Rafael is driving project.
- Code froze last week. Haven't got locale change set yet. Waiting on sipaq. Hope to get change set from him today.
- 3.1 / 3.1b2
- dmose making a fast pass removing non-blockers from list. Resulting list makes it look like we're on a good path to shipping 3.1
- 3.03 is out (3.02 + a regression bug fix in the account cleanup code).
- Next gecko 1.9.1.x build is coming out March 30, which makes that a date for us to shoot for. We may or may not need to do a release off that build, depending on security issues and 3.0.3 feedback.
- 2.0.24 builds are done and will be released around March 12.
- Discussed fact that 3.0 rc1 and rc2 users are still on the beta channel, so they get offered 3.0.x beta builds, which we generally agreed is a good thing, since 3.0.x beta builds are really rc builds.