Agenda & Notes
- 3.1.3 & 3.0.7
- linked to Firefox 3.6.9/3.5.12 release schedule (7th Sept)
- Will probably need a gecko relbranch for 3.1.3, but that's not too bad to cope with.
- Advertised major updates
- 3.0 -> 3.1.2: Released on 11th Aug. Seems to be going reasonably well so far (probably about 300k transitioned so far).
- 2.0 -> 3.1.2: TBD, prob 17th
- Trunk maintenance
- Did some libxul stuff, looked promising, but haven't yet got the latest idea compiling.
- Did some work on picking up l10n.mk - re-use (we busted l10n nightlies last week due to not having this).
- Feature work
- account provisioning
- mailing list manager
- approval-thunderbird3.2a1 now set up.
- When should we branch?
- When do we need builds?
- API changes on stable branches?
- Conversion funnel
- Starting Funnelcake2 work.
- Supported Add-ons
- Standard8 will add onto checklist.