Agenda & Notes
- Account Provisioning, Open Search, & priorities
- bwinton working on making a bundled version of GetAnAccount for floating to Fx beta channel
- Currently starting to think about what we want to get into 3.3x and planning around that. Thunderbird:Thunderbird_Post_3.1_Plan, Thunderbird:UX/Priorities
- 3.3a2 cut
- Expecting to release on Thursday
- Stability & Security Releases: 3.1.x
- 3.1.8 code freeze today.
- Cutting tomorrow, Wednesday Jan 19th.
- SQL fixes won't make this time around.
- Various crash fixes for compact actions plus others.
- Anti-Virus Vendors
- On hold until after all-hands?
- LegNeato says that notifications now happening after fx builds
- gozer to track down buildbot hook, see if we can re-use
- Advertised Major Updates background
- 3.0 -> 3.1.x:
- 11th Aug @ 10%, 13th Aug @ 25%, 25th Aug completely unthrottled.
- Throttled and unthrottled at various times to according to releases.
- 2.0 -> 3.1.x:
- 18th Aug @ 10%, 31st Aug @ 25%, 28th Oct completely unthrottled
- Consider using more aggressive upgrade text on old 2.0.0 version start pages
- rebron to try to find apples-to-apples numbers for percentage left on Tb2 in the Fx world
- Standard8 to consider more after the all-hands
- % ADUs across each build:
- 3.0 -> 3.1.x:
|1 Nov||17.7||8.3||73.9|| ADUs were down (Europe on Holiday|
Low/weekend figures tend to have lower 2.0 ADUs.
The day after was 18.8% on 2.0.
|8 Nov||18.1||8.3||73.5||Suspect rise is due to the fact we've got "full" ADUs this week.|
|3 Jan||13||6.1||80.9||ADUs down due to holidays|
|10 Jan||13.2||5.9||80.9||3rd Jan numbers were affected by holidays where we tend to see more 3.1 users.|
- Conversion funnel
- rebron prepping for in-depth discussion at all-hands