|Thunderbird 3.3 Alpha 2||Thunderbird 3.1.8|
Thunderbird Meeting Details :
Remember to press *1 to unmute yourself before talking!
Feel free to ask questions in the meeting either by speaking up or by asking them in #maildev on IRC.
- Who's taking minutes? --> dmose
- Minute taking Schedule. Talk to davida or dmose for schedule changes/additions.
- Note: this meeting is for interactive discussion. Feel free to ask questions!
Friends of the Tree
Thanks to our Friends of the Tree When adding someone to this section, please get their T-Shirt size and send it to email@example.com so that he can send them a shirt!
Conversion Funnel (Priority 0 side project)
For more details, see also the driver meeting notes.
- Beta 1 has been released!
- Mostly on pause waiting for contract negotiations.
Pluggable Mail Stores (bug 402392): berkeley and maildir stores pass all mailnews xpcshell tests. Fixed mozmill and mail xpcshell tests as well.
Trunk (Miramar) Development
- Omnijar landed
- Active branches.
- Next Alpha: Early January, about:support and a few other updates.
- Help on fixing blockers would be very useful and appreciated, see this list of higher priority bugs.
- blocking criteria :
- Alpha 1 -> Serious usability issues.
- After -> not real criteria, regression/usability issues as usual.
- Decision on if/when we'll do 3.2 on hold until we progress account provisioning further.
Thunderbird Stability & Security Releases
Major updates to 3.1
- Welcome to 2011 everyone. Thank you for your great participation in 2010.
- Have a look at Thunderbird:Testing if you want to help.
Build / Release Update
(If you support Thunderbird or write documentation to help support Thunderbird, please subscribe to the tb-support-crew mailing list and briefly introduce yourself to the list)
See the Mozilla Status Board for status updates specific to developers.