|Thunderbird 3.3 Alpha 2||Thunderbird 3.1.7 & 3.0.11|
Thunderbird Meeting Details :
Remember to press *1 to unmute yourself before talking!
Feel free to ask questions in the meeting either by speaking up or by asking them in #maildev on IRC.
- Who's taking minutes? --> sancus
- Minute taking Schedule. Talk to davida or dmose for schedule changes/additions.
- Note: this meeting is for interactive discussion. Feel free to ask questions!
Friends of the Tree
Thanks to our Friends of the Tree When adding someone to this section, please get their T-Shirt size and send it to email@example.com so that he can send them a shirt!
Conversion Funnel (Priority 0 side project)
For more details, see also the driver meeting notes.
Pluggable Mail Stores (bug 402392)
- Hope is to aim for a new release of Conversations maybe before Christmas with mostly bugfixes in, or maybe next year.
Trunk (Miramar) Development
- Landing OmniJAR today
- Active branches.
- Next Alpha: Early January.
- Help on fixing blockers would be very useful and appreciated, see this list of higher priority bugs.
- blocking criteria :
- Alpha 1 -> Serious usability issues.
- After -> not real criteria, regression/usability issues as usual.
- Decision on if/when we'll do 3.2 on hold until we progress account provisioning further.
Thunderbird Stability & Security Releases
- 3.0.11 and 3.1.7 released.
- Planning to shut down 3.0.x nightly builds after Wednesday 15th, now that 3.0.x is end-of-life.
- The wiki page on the process for landing security patches has now been made generic so that it applies to all security and stability branches.
- Bug Lists: 3.1
Major updates to 3.1
- 220.127.116.11 -> 3.1.7 Major Update refresh this week.
Build / Release Update
See the Mozilla Status Board for status updates specific to developers.