|Thunderbird 3.1 final||Thunderbird 3.0.5|
|mid-late June, assuming no issues found.||
Thunderbird Meeting Details :
Remember to press *1 to unmute yourself before talking!
- Who's taking minutes? --> rebron
- Minute taking Schedule. Talk to davida for schedule changes/additions.
Friends of the Tree
Conversion Funnel (Priority 0 side project)
- ISPDB in the 38-40% success range. Top missing domains: o2.pl, cox.net, sbcglobal.net, ntlworld.com, att.net
Thunderbird 3.1 Final
- Current blockers:
- Website updates need pushing out to l10n and localising
- Awaiting feedback from rc1/2
Thunderbird 3.0.x Developer Update
See Tinderbox for how to get your patches into 3.0.x
- Thunderbird 3.0.5 is out for testing.
- Discussing releasing TB 3.0.5 this week even if FF doesn't release 3.0.5
Security And Stability releases - where to help
- Help Wanted: Working on getting the trunk stable and significant issues fixed. See thread on tb-planning.
- Aiming at getting trunk fixed up by the end of the month. Schedule of first alpha depends on 3.1 release.
- Looking at 3.1
- Preparing Summit
- PR Update: 34 articles for Tb 3.1 RC2, positive to neutral. c|Net, Register
- ADUs: 5.9MM and 43% on Tb 3.x; steady with downloads 75k a day and higher
- Lanikai Beach promotion now on Start Page.
- New survey on RC2 Start page.
- PR support for Tb 3.1, Add-ons, and getting ready for release.
- Summit prep.
- Welcome to John Hopkins! (jhopkins)
- Thunderbird 3.1 RC2
- Linux 64-bit
- article: New in Thunderbird 3.1
on vacation last week, Mozilla Messaging All Hands the week before
- Support Community Reboot - 2 min. intro video script - will ping rainer for next draft, thinking about how we can offer a more coherent & unified support experience for all Mozilla users of both Thunderbird & Firefox
- SuMoMo - next: get SuMoMo localization dashboard, bug 549407 working - will ping Andrei about this hope to get progress before Summit, - no metrics because we turned off Google Analytics but haven't turned on replacement; revamping SuMoMo home page to have top 10 problems (and move list of Articles to another page as per SuMo)
- Get Satisfaction (see graphic in Support Appendix - normal week - 411 new topics (365), Sadness slightly up: 62% (69%) - GS contributors please check out our new boilerplate response page as well as GS JetPack Helper 0.3 needs hackers and contributors to use it for frequent support replies, email roland!
- back to basics for support and user pain - based on discussions with support contributors and staff at All Hands going to sketch out higher level use cases instead of assuming that the solution is to just put a layer on top of GS for new topic input wizard - will document this on a wiki page.
- searching GS topics to ask users who are technical to test out 3.1 and see if their 3.0.x bugs are fixed
- thanks to top volunteer contributors: #1 matt of Australia, #2 rsx11m of usa (thanks and welcome to long time bugzilla contributor rsx11m!), #3 breaking_pitt of spain, #4 bozz (unknown country), #5 chris ramsden (England)
- hendrix now points people to getsatisfaction, so hendrix newsgroup activity should drop
|String Freeze:||May 8th|
|Hard Code Freeze:||May 21st|
|Release 1.0b2rc1:||June 3rd|
|Release 1.0b2rc2:||June 8th|
|Release 1.0b2 final:||mid-June, with Thunderbird 3.1|
See the Mozilla Status Board for status updates specific to developers.
rebron, dmose, standard8, _Tsk_, gozer, jhopkins, jenzed, roland, wsmwk