|Lanikai 3.1 RC2||Thunderbird 3.0.5|
Thunderbird Meeting Details :
Remember to press *1 to unmute yourself before talking!
- Who's taking minutes? --> gozer
- Minute taking Schedule. Talk to davida for schedule changes/additions.
Friends of the Tree
Conversion Funnel (Priority 0 side project)
- ISPDB rates continuing at 35% to 40% success rate.
- Waiting on 3.0.5 for Funnel Cake 2 w/ possible German version.
- Bug Lists
- Thunderbird 3.1RC1 released.
- Thunderbird 3.1 RC 2 needed to pick up a few bugs
- Will release as soon as we're ready in the next couple of days.
- Code freeze & l10n completion: Monday, June 7th 23:59 PDT
- Build/relbranch date: Tuesday, June 8th
- QA start date: June 8th
- Ship date: June 9th
Thunderbird 3.1 Final
- Current blockers:
- Website updates need finalising and pushing out to l10n.
- Awaiting feedback from rc1/2
Thunderbird 3.0.x Developer Update
See Tinderbox for how to get your patches into 3.0.x
- Thunderbird 3.0.5 is out for testing.
- Release is tied to FF 3.5.10 (assuming no respins etc)
Security And Stability releases - where to help
- Working on releases testing right now.
We have a low traffic mailing for testing related announcements at https://mail.mozilla.org/listinfo/thunderbird-testers
- 6.1 MM ADUs, 75k - 100k downloads a day. Brazil starting to show up in the top 10.
- New start page survey up.
- Working w/ PR for Tb 3.1 outreach.
- Lanikai Beach promotion is up.
- Now using Web Trends for momo.com. Next is to update spreadthunderbird and SuMoMo w/ web trends.
- YVR move complete (minis)
- Thunderbird 3.1rc2
|String Freeze:||May 8th|
|Hard Code Freeze:||May 21st|
|Release 1.0b2rc1:||June 3rd|
|Release 1.0b2rc2:||June 8th|
|Release 1.0b2 final:||mid-June, with Thunderbird 3.1|
- Lightning 1.0b2 rc1 was finally released on June 3rd.
- Haven't gotten much more feedback, I assume everyone is happy and we have no more critical errors, we are on track!
- Should the possibility to install Lightning show up in Thunderbird for this release? (i.e in the app, allowing easy install via preview pane or the "whats new" tab? Or maybe just somewhere subtle on the mozillamessaging.com?)
See the Mozilla Status Board for status updates specific to developers.