Thunderbird Meeting Details :
Remember to use headphones and mute yourself when not talking
Feel free to ask questions in the meeting either by speaking up or by asking them in #maildev on IRC.
Other ways to get in touch with us can be found on our communications page
- Taking notes on Etherpad at https://thunderbird.etherpad.mozilla.org/status-meeting-minute-taking
- We have a calendar at https://email@example.com/Thunderbird%20Schedules to have meetings coming up.
Action items from last meetings
Current status and discussions
- test week for Thunderbird 24. Help us test TB 24 beta now! We need your help from now until the reease of 24! https://mail.mozilla.org/pipermail/thunderbird-testers/2013-August/000120.html
- Helped get the tree green (at least on those platforms where we actually run test)
- Currently producing code-coverage results for Thunderbird
- Wrote test framework for MAPI: bug 547027 (sidetracked from keeping c-c building on top of m-c)
- Exploring compilation databases for mozbuild
- Current boil-the-ocean exploits:
- Use char16_t for literals, get rid of NS_LL
- Eliminating several string classes
- JosiahOne (Can't speak)
- New Compose UI for OS X done! Bug 867161. The new UI should land in all platforms in a few weeks.
- Last week before classes start, hope to get as much accomplished as possible. But starting next monday my time may be limited.
- Been working on setting up a Mozilla/Thunderbird website development enviroment, but that has proven quite difficult. Hope to start work on it ASAP.
- KB updates? anything to document in SUMOMO for TB24?
- going to do some lightning and tb 24 beta testing as part of TB 24 test week, your help would be greatly appreciated!
- terribly few moztraps tests completed
- crash-stats looks generally good for beta (but not a solid indicator of release quality)
- exception - Bug 857678 - crash in nsMsgDatabase::RowCellColumnToCollationKey
- [mconley] Send Standard8 mail about CONDSTORE in the hopes that we can reach a decision on what to do about it