Thunderbird Meeting Details :
Remember to use headphones and mute yourself when not talking
Feel free to ask questions in the meeting either by speaking up or by asking them in #maildev on IRC.
Other ways to get in touch with us can be found on our communications page
- Taking notes on Etherpad at https://thunderbird.etherpad.mozilla.org/status-meeting-minute-taking
- We have a calendar at https://email@example.com/Thunderbird%20Schedules to have meetings coming up.
mconley, irving, jcranmer, rolandtanglao, wsmwk
Action items from last meetings
- (ongoing) Standard8: Follow up with metric numbers being public
- Pinged again on 2013-06-11, should be going through final approvals
- Not hearing from them...might need to poke them again
- (2013-04-02) Standard8: Investigating possibilities for dropping second ESR release channel whilst maintaining mainstream the same as the ESR releases.
- Will send something to tb-planning
- (2013-04-02) Standard8: arrange for swag to be sent to WADA and Aryx who are our awesome FotT.
- Waiting to hear from Anne-Marie on how to do that.
- Community as a whole: Decide "who is supposed to plan our dances?"
- rkent: Send a proposal to tb-planning
- ~TWO* weeks until Thunderbird 24. TEST TEST TEST
- Jon Demelo is wrapping up his GSoC term
- He's tested the initialization and polling functions against Radicale, and his last big pull request is up:
- He's going to modify test-prompt-helpers in our Mozmill shared-modules to allow him to mock out promptUsernameAndPassword to test the authentication UI for his connector (https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=906520)
- Devtools for Thunderbird
- Fallen's status report is here: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=876636#c22
- TL;DR looks like he'll likely hit all of his goals by end of GSoC, barring total disaster.
- Review queue
- Had no luck chipping into it - was with family during the long weekend, and doing a project outside of coding that's taking up all of my evening time (should be done this week, and then I'll start reviewing again).
- Updated JSMime patches
- Ported more things to moz.build
- Investigated OTR chat implementations
- investigating SUMOMO article on Verizon. will probably delete it (or put in HUGE note about it being obsolete
- the only possible TB support issue appears to be condstore and GMAIL
- [mconley] Send Standard8 mail about CONDSTORE in the hopes that we can reach a decision on what to do about it