Thunderbird meeting notes 2014-02-18 Minute taker - don't forget to save a revision of the pad before clearing it for next use. Please don't forget to post on wiki.mozilla.org after the end of the meeting so that they will go public in the meeting notes blog.
- jcranmer, mconley, aceman (no mic), mkmelin
Action items from last meetings
- [mconley] Put together an Etherpad for contributor badge categories and graphics
- It's starting to look like that's getting started here: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/thunderbid-badges-2014 - thanks Roland for getting that going!
Friends of the tree
Current status and discussions
- Thunderbird SUMOMO -> SUMO migration is happening:
- check out https://sumo.etherpad.mozilla.org/353 Localizers and KB and SUMOMO folks please update the etherpad and/or ping rtanglao AT mozilla.com or :rolandtanglao on IRC on #tb-support-crew
- Review backlog continues to be a pretty major issue, and I'll be slogging through it slowly - mostly on weekends. Urgent things should probably go to someone else.
- All patches for cc-rework are now up and awaiting review
- Following the W3C community group (http://www.w3.org/community/htmail/ )
- DXR support for comm-central is available on the stage branch (http://dxr.allizom.org/comm-central/source/ ), should go live on production shortly (http://dxr.mozilla.org/comm-central/source )
- Lots of exploratory patches for rewriting MIME-related compose backend
- Bug 970118 (fix up the mess that is checkAndSplitRecipients)
- (not filed yet): add an interface for building MIME header blocks
- (not filed yet): add an (async) interface for building MIME messages (by gutting nsMsgSendPart, mostly)
- Structured headers for nsMsgDBhdr, nsIMIMEHeader, nsMsgCompFields, etc.
- Thunderbird marketing thread in tb-planning?
- [mconley] Where are the betas on the FTP site? To ask Standard8 / releng.