Thunderbird meeting notes 2015-05-19. NOON PT (Pacific). Check https://wiki.mozilla.org/Thunderbird/StatusMeetings for meeting time conversion, previous meeting notes and call-in details
Pegasus_RPG, rkent, wsmwk, Florian, jorgk, MakeMyDay, Fallen, rolandtanglao
Action items from last meetings
Friends of the tree
Current status and discussions
Critical bugs. Leave these here until they're confirmed fixed. If confirmed, then remove.
- AMO compatibility bump! (is not going to happen)
- In general, the tracking-tb38 flag http://mzl.la/1EOx9Tm shows critical issues.
- maildir UI: nothing more to do for UI, still want to land a patch for letting IMAP set this.
removing from critical list/fixed:
- gloda IM search regressions: fixed, some db cleanup necessary for users of TB33+
- aleth landed a fix to stop duplicated entries from appearing, nhnt11 patch to clean up the databases of Aurora/Beta/Daily has landed and is awaiting uplift
- 31.6.0 shipped
- 38.0b3 shipped 2015-04-26 Sunday
- 38.0b4 shipped 2015-05-03 Sunday
- 31.7.0 2015-05-18 Monday (lots of issues - Tues 5-12 was target)
- 38.0b5 shipped 2015-05-19 Tuesday
- 38.0b6 build Fri 5/20~
- 38.0 final 2015-06-??
- 31.8.0 2015-06-20~ GTB
Lightning to Thunderbird Integration
- As underpass has pointed out repeatedly (thanks for your patience!) , we need to rewrite / heavily modify the lightning articles on support.mozilla.org. let me know irc: rolandtanglao on #tb-support-crew or rtanglao AT mozilla.com OR simply start editing the articles
- We need to fill the "Learn More" page with content, possibly point it to something more specific bug 1159682
- Opt-out dialog: change "disable" to "remove" bug 1159698
- tracking bug for lightning 4.0 bug 1153752
- recheck topcrashes
- need to push fixing bits of start page for beta and daily
- bugs mentioned 2 weeks ago landed.
- looked at bugs blocking the TB38 release.
-- PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR NICK with your bullet item --
- [rolandtanglao] new in Thunderbird 38 article by Thursday in English
- PLEASE PUT THE NEXT MEETING IN YOUR (LIGHTNING) CALENDAR
- Note - meeting notes must be copied from etherpad to wiki before 5AM CET next day so that they will go public in the meeting notes blog.