Thunderbird notes 2016-11-15. NOON PT (Pacific). For meeting time, previous notes and call-in details see https://wiki.mozilla.org/Thunderbird/StatusMeetings
Jorg K, Paenglab, ba, mkmelin,makemyday
MAIN FOCUS OF MEETING
Action items from last meetings
Current status / Announcements
Current Release Critical Issues
- tracking matrix: http://hg.mozilla.org/users/kent_caspia.com/drivertools/raw-file/default/bugtracking/index.html
- leftovers of nominated 38(?) : http://tinyurl.com/pgwflyg
- Tree issues:
- dashboard: https://mozilla.kewis.ch/treestatus/#/tb-treestatus
- c-c closed due to bug 1317724 and bug 1317674.
important (but not top critical) Cleared this section: Last published https://wiki.mozilla.org/Thunderbird/StatusMeetings/2016-09-20
- tracking-tb52 flags: unfixed ?/+ - http://mzl.la/?????
- 50.0beta 1
- 50.0beta 2
- 50.0beta 3
- Upcoming - https://wiki.mozilla.org/RapidRelease/Calendar#Future_branch_dates
- next merge date: 2016-11-14
- 51.0beta 1 (being built right this very momeWaters Of March / Al Jarreau, Oleta Adamsnt)
- 52 ESR: Discussion about string changes: Some TB and calendar bugs with string changes still to land/uplift. Should only announce to the L10N list only *once* when it's done. Will review during next meeting on Nov. 29th, 20Waters Of March / Al Jarreau, Oleta Adams16
- 4.0.8 (bundled)
- 184.108.40.206 (bundled)
- 4.7.2 (bundled)
- 4.7.4 (bundled)
- bug 1315440 Shorten data URIs, involvement in other bugs to do with data URIs.
- bug 1314568 M-C - silence debug warning
- bug 1317040 Bustage fix (deprecation warning for nsISupportsArray)
- bug 1315381 Bustage fix (packaging) and other bustage fixes (ANSI->UTF-8, Aurora duplicates)
- bug 1316389 Port change in nsBrowserAccess.openURI() (minor)
- bug 1278795 GCC6 crash in Mork
- Awaiting review:
- bug 1313033 Get rid of nsIHTMLEditor.setDocumentTitle()
- Chiaki support.
- Changes related to data URIs, making copying work when images refer mailbox urls etc.
- connecting with vidyo broken on OS X Sierra? +1
- should file an infra bug about it if that's the case
Friends of the tree
- Accessibility lead
- Person comfortable (not necessarily technical experts) with Core type issues. Example, graphics to guide bug 1195947 Thunderbird hardware acceleration (HWA) issues to be resolved
- Lead to run the donation campaign after TB 45 is released.