Update:Remora OSX Setup
After following How to setup Remora, you'll need to follow these directions to get AMO working on OSX 10.5.
- Download and install MAMP
- Edit /Applications/MAMP/conf/apache/httpd.conf and change DocumentRoot and <Directory "/Applications/MAMP/htdocs"> to the site directory from the AMO svn checkout.
- Copy /Applications/MAMP/Library/bin/xgettext to /usr/bin (a localization script needs this)
In older versions of MAMP (1.7 shouldn't need this) you need to disable gettext and use faketext.
- Open /Applications/MAMP/conf/php[5,4]/php.ini and remove the line extension=gettext.so (gettext extension in MAMP is broken)
- Download fligtar's faketext http://fligtar.com/faketext/faketext_amo.phps and save as config-local.php in SVNROOT/addons/trunk/site/app/config
If you want memcached, follow these instructions: http://www.lullabot.com/articles/setup-memcached-mamp-sandbox-environment
You should now (hopefully) have a working copy of AMO!