If you'd like to customize your installation, in http://svn.mozilla.org/addons/trunk/site/app/config/ create a file called config-local.php. In this file, you can define some constants that will affect your installation. A sample file looks like:
<?php define('DEBUG', 1); define('DEV', true); define('WINDOWS', true); ?>
The follow is a list of available constants and their values. Default values are italicized.
- 0 - Production
- 1 - Development
- 2 - Full debug with SQL
- 3 - Full debug with SQL and dump of current object
- true - Show links to unreleased features
- false - hide links to unreleased features
- true - Enable Windows-specific localization. If you want gettext to work on your Windows install, this must be true.
- undefined - Do not use Windows-specific localization