Part of AMO v3.2 scope is to update the existing search engine plugins from Sherlock to OpenSearch format.
Gather up the source for these search plugins
Review the contact info
- Used Gavin's conversion tool to package up Sherlock+Image to new OpenSearch format. 22 engines are ready
- Draft email about project
- Include info about the OpenSearch format, what the new page looks like, info about categories, what happens if we don't hear from you, launch timing
Ensure Sherlock-to-OpenSearch tool exists
- Invite other search engines to be included - ongoing
- Many of these are not owned by the corporation - should we upload them anyway? Do we contact the authors and make them owners of the search plugin?
- What should the update source be? AMO, mycroft, other?
Search Engine Status
|Corporation (no contact)