Things I need to do on 248970 sorted in no particular order:
- figure out why after saving and closing the session, the URL bar is not focused.
- add a pref to enter the private browsing mode each time the browser starts up.
- write some unit tests for the private browsing service itself.
- figure out a better place for the private browsing service to live (mconnor, bsmedberg)
- chat with :mak77 about his ideas on the places implementation.
- complete the tests laid out in the test plan as they arrive.
- investigate the crashes on neowin.net with content jit enabled (https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=248970#c239 et al.)
- chat with mconnor about the modules he excluded in the functional spec, to make sure he really wants them to be excluded (there should only be a few of them)
- keep the extensions API updated
- investigate the SecretDecoderRing failures after closing the session (https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=248970#c261)
- investigate why SSL pages don't restore correctly after exiting the PB mode when the original session has been saved and closed
- based on a talk with dcamp, file a follow-up on this use case:
say I put stuff in sessionStorage then I go in to private mode then I close a tab then I reopen the tab from the history menu and then leave private mode shouldn't my sessionStorage still be there?
This that would be nice to do, but I may not have enough time for:
- create an extension in order to model the private browsing UI
- get some sleep