- No comments on first public draft of unified commit access policy; reposted to try and get more attention.
- Dormant accounts policy: still waiting for updated list of accounts from IT. This blocks several things.
- API: Fixed timestamps -> UTC, OPTIONS, cross-site access control, mid-air collision detection, and various other usability enhancements.
- Fielded bug reports and API use queries from several community members. The ball is gathering speed...
- 0.3 release next week, I hope.
- Attended Firefox 5th birthday party, London
- API 0.3 release
- Bug IT harder so I can make progress on Dormant Accounts and subsequently on New Committer's Agreement (no reply from last week's email)
- Find an owner for "Kiss IE6 Goodbye"