Last Two Weeks
Spent the week in Mountain View.
- Went through governance issue list with Mitchell to get priorities for the next couple of months.
- Wrote new, even more simplified draft of unified commit access policy.
- Dormant accounts policy: final lists are now generated, but there are some implementation issues around marking accounts as disabled in the LDAP server. Not quite sure what's going to happen yet.
- Met Asa and Tim again and produced an action plan for the Monday Meeting.
- Crisped up the guidance for people speaking at the meeting and sent it round for review.
- Recruited Jono Xia as a replacement for Tim Riley as Monday Meeting MC.
- API 0.4 released with /count call for 1D, 2D or 3D tables of bug counts.
- Discussion with Murali on his use of the API.
- Met Bob Moss (tools and infrastructure guy) and talked through my plans and his plans. He's also looking to make use of the API.
- Started the process of moving the current VM to the same colo as bugzilla.mozilla.org, to get a speed improvement.
- Started ramp-up and take-over of project through meetings with David, Jay, Chelsea, and the CiviCRM people.
- Produced a plan to get the donate page live ASAP, and am trying to execute it amid the chaos. ;-)
- Several meetings with Brandon Sterne, Sid Stamm and Lucas Adamski on design for CSP. Rewrote it, then went back to the original one again. But hopefully with a better idea of why we've picked it!
- Wrote two about:licence patches for the 3.6 release.
Probably only working 3 days.
- Collapse exhausted.
- Drive the donate page forward.
- Read up on CiviCRM.
- Subtract final dormant lists from list of people who haven't signed the new Committer's Agreement, and see who's left.