Last Two Weeks
- www.drumbeat.org is live!
- This has taken the lion's share of my time in the past two weeks.
- Got shell access to the staging server, which unblocked a few issues.
- Drumbeat QA and bug filing (42 bugs filed)
- donate.mozilla.org is waiting on some configuration from Trellon.
- Aravind is actively working on the LDAP changes needed to implement dormant accounts policy, Committer's Agreement, new Commit Policy.
- Commit Access Policy: started discussion about the late-breaking issue of production websites.
- Did statistics on what ways people interact with our forums (news vs. mail vs. Google Groups), to inform discussion on whether any of them are surplus to requirements.
- Started conversation between Bugzilla team and senior Mozilla people.
- Kicked off discussion about what Fennec is doing about phishing
- Launched Mozilla's involvement in the Google Summer of Code 2010
- Pinged some contacts regarding the Browser Choice campaign
- Get donate.mozilla.org live
- Look into current status of mozillians.org
- Triage resumes for webdev/sysadmin job and arrange phone screens