This page is under construction/constant thought processes - once the content has solidified, I'll be putting it out for comment. What I'm saying is initially, its a dumping ground, don't waste your time commenting on it in its early drafts - there will be plenty of time for comment and discussion later
This page is all about fleshing out ideas for Contact Management in the future of Messaging.
- How do I contact x?
- In what form should I contact x?
- Instant Messaging, Email, Telephone/VOIP, Snail mail.
- Is x contactable now?
- Online? Likely to be awake?
- Where should I contact x?
- Is x at work or at home?
- What is x doing?
- Where is x's web page?
- When is a special date for x?
- Anniversary, Birthday etc.
- How is related to x?
- Do they have different emails?
- Why do I have a reference to this contact?
- Interest group, family, friend, received email from, sent email to.
- What conversations have I had with this contact?
- I want to contact this group of people
- I don't want to expose contact details to the alternate members of the group
- I want to have my contacts available:
- on my phone/handheld device/etc.
- on another computer when I access it.
- in other applications.