- 9:00 AM Mountain View Time (UTC -7)
- 650-903-0800 x92 Conf# 227 (US/INTL)
- irc.mozilla.org #Verbatim for backchannel
- (notetaker: Seth)
Seth, Wil, Fred, Gandalf, Morgamic
Focus effort on building a platform
Even if we don't have a ton of dedicated people working on it, we can find help. Q3 wrap up bandwagon, get Fred to work on Verbatim with some python experience.
Fred and Gandalf to work on it. Next stage of working would be good for two people.
What is the scope of Verbatim project? What are the priorities and goals?
The need for number of scripts and web tools is growing.
Near to mid-term goals:
- Get SUMO and AMO running again
- Examine website support for Mozilla.com and Mozilla.org
- Product localization
Pootle code has changed much and we'll have to reupgrade
- Everything we work on will be merged back to trunk
Project management from Pootle
- would get reviews in 1-2 days
- In past, Wil had to do most goal planning and setting
- Time zone was a bit of an issue, but shouldn't be for Fred and Gandalf
- Seth will create a project plan with Fred and Gandalf for Q3 goal assignment