- 9:00 AM Mountain View Time (UTC -7)
- 650-903-0800 x92 Conf# 227 (US/INTL)
- irc.mozilla.org #Verbatim for backchannel
- (notetaker: gandalf)
Gandalf, Fred, Seth
- Mysql gets killed by OutOfMemory once or twice per week when NOBODY is using it.
- debug toolbar installed.
- 71/369 hit/miss cache ratio
- 669 sql queries per page
- Fred got a local instance of Transifex for AMO
- devs very helpful in bug tracker and IRC (#transifex on freenode)
- Online PO editor does not cut off at 100 strings anymore in the dev version
- Commits as Transifex user only, filed bug to introduce "author change" functionality to Transifex
- Doesn't handle broken .po files well. Rejects uploads without saying *what* is wrong. Online editor doesn't save anymore if the file was broken up-stream.
- Mozilla i18n format is planned, but not "soon".
- Not tightly bound to .po though a) online editor works with .po only for now b) no other format is currently well supported
- Getting other formats in is possible but not trivial
- Stats come for free
- Set up Transifex "staging" instance on sm-cms01