- Next steps are cleaning code + tweaks for updated spec + tests
- For windows the best path is to write a small filter driver. Might be open-source ones we can use.
- Oracle has a filter driver for virtual-box
- Would need signing from microsoft for warning-less experice. For now we might be able to simply have a warning pop up when WebUSB api is used.
- Kyle has been working on state machine for talking to B2G radio
- Packet format basically figured out
- We're getting incomming messages. Outgoing
- Ben is writing a component to be used for testing which emulates radio events
- First tests have been written
- External contributors has submitted patches to github
- Have initial patch, but needs work.
- Supports atomic add/remove of files
- If a file is added multiple times, we refcount rather than copy which saves disk churn and quota
- Network connectivity
- The B2G people are working on wifi stuff.
- Need to talk to them and come up with API
- W3C has started a task force which we have joined
- Android implementation works
- Working on linux implementation
- Sent feedback to W3C proposing our API
- Still-picture Camera
- Working on UI
- Would be helpful to put names next to APIs in wiki so qa knows who to reach out to.
- We'll need manual testing for "last-mile" parts, like making sure that outgoing phonecalls actually reach other phones. Put these in litmus.