- We are able to access and dail phone from JS
- Not yet tied to the DOM
- Can get signal quality, operator name, radio status etc
- need to find places in the API to expose such meta-data
- Mostly done
- Might be some quality of implementation issues
- Jonas is reviewing
- Vibrator API
- Should be done
- Have initial UI drafts
- Fixed a few more small bugs
- Complex key-paths, transaction ordring
- Lots of perf work happening. Done but needs code to migrate existing data.
- Files in IndexedDB
- Patches done, reviewing happening
- Syncing to tip
- Automation & Test Questions
- What about indexdb talos test?
- Can set battery level in emulator and get the correct value in API
- example working battery test: http://pastebin.mozilla.org/1383328
- the telnetlib stuff will be integrated into the marionette client, so you won't have to fiddle with telnet yourself:) It will be replaced with simple "set_battery", etc. calls
- Marionette Test Design:
- webapi test pages currently live at http://people.mozilla.com/~jhammink
- litmus test cases for battery API live here: http://camd.mv.mozilla.com:8000/ As Case Conductor is a WIP that we plan to use in future to replace litmus, this will probably be migrated at some point.
- have test plan, but need to clarify needed device/os coverage for each api
- also what are priorities for each, currently?