- Working on JS-core to implement telephony
- work on Workerthread talking to radio
- Need API for metadata
- Two people external to the project are working on OSX and Windows backends
- Have to wake up firefox process on every 1% change in order to calculate remainingTime quickly enough (on Android)
- Sending and receiving are going to land in mozilla-central soon (waiting for 2 reviews)
- Accessing the andoird database for stored messages needs more work (noticed weird bugs)
- Ted started working on getting webrtc build on windows.
- UI mockups look good but some amount of work.
- Need someone to work on in-page UI, but have candidates
- Performance work landed
- Random other features/bugs fixed
- Arrays as keys big remaining feature
- Files in indexeddb
- Receiving review
- USBsticks/memory cards are an unsolved usecase
- Need both reading and writing
- Need API for storing multimedia. Can store that locally in DCF format which is then exposed when plugging phone in.
- Use case includes a full contacts manager
- Request based vs. callback based
- It might be possible to do on top of intents. However for now we need to do this as a plain API and feed those requirements into a intent-based API.
- getting ready to try out Marionette: http://pastebin.mozilla.org/1383328
- made githubs for html testpages: https://github.com/jhammink/WebAPI-test-pages and some Native android apps that might be useful later on when we automate: https://github.com/jhammink/Native-Android-apps
- still adding Case Conductor (formerly litmus) cases for Vibrator, Camera
- starting to look into indexeddb/file handling as per philip's notes, also geolocation etc..
- will look at SMS (ASAP)