- Most functionality completed both in RIL and in DOM
- DOM API implemented in JS
- There are various aspects of JS impl that is suboptimal. Duplicates the DOMEventTarget implementation.
- Need to either do platform work or rewrite in C++ in order to have a good DOM API implementation.
- Other than Event "stuff" we can do most of the implementation in JS
- Main RIL code is implemented in JS running in a special Worker that sits between deamon and DOM API
- All patches attached (this includes DOM API and Android backend)
- Nothing will land until after aurora branch point
- Need a B2G backend.
- B2G backend will same RIL code as WebTelephony so tons of work already done
- File support going through review
- New simpler/more correct Autoincrement support ready to land
- Some work happening for arrays as keys
- Error handling the only remaining thing we haven't started on
- Network Status API
- We're hoping to only expose bandwidth rather than "type"
- Have initial implementation of the DOM API awaiting review
- Targeted backends are android and linux
- Contacts API
- Work is happening for B2G implementation based on IndexedDB
- Windows backend landed
- Mac OSX backend being worked on
- Gonk (B2G) backend in github, need some changes to go to m-c
- DOM API done
- Browser APIs
- Wow, we need a lot of them.
- Big API surface so lots of work to do
- Blogged (and tested) Gamepad, Fullscreen, and Mouselock APIs
- Have manual test for EXIF support; still stuck on making test page
- have indexeddb page for upgrade tests
- presently turning attention to B2G (building, learning), will be spending more time there;
- will at some point look into Marionette also telephony may soon land on b2g side - how can we emulate the radio stuff?