- Kyle M.
- Kyle H.
- Round table / open discussion
- We're getting a better idea for how trusted apps will work. I'll write a detailed post to the webapi list.
- CSP policy will not be there for the ceritified apps we've written so far
- Reviewed Push and Alarm APIs
- Reviewed patches to "finish" and unprefix IndexedDB
- Working on the security model
- r/sr for Web Activities, Alarm API, Time API and System Message
- Continuing to revise onchange notifications at xpcom and dom
- Looking into error handling in DeviceStorage
Bonnie: Idle API
- Follow ups to landed patch done. Will upload for review.
- Have some fuzz time security questions for Jonas
- Need to address Justin's points
- Need to talk to Olli about system wide idle/active notification.
- String enc / dec now blocking another bug.
- Bluetooth work continues
- Stacking bugs, blocked on review of bug 740744
- Have 3 bugs stacked for review on top of that, may be shifting to mrbkap for reviews since bent on vacation
- Browser API, bug 749374. Lots of small fixes; see the metabug. Next big fix is probably link targets.
- In-process browser-frames create new bugs; not clear yet how may we need to fix.
- Clearing cookies, etc is a requested feature, but I don't think it's a P1 compared to the correctness issues we face at the moment.
- jlebar - Should the Idle API be exposed to unprivileged pages? I'll post to the mailing list.