This is the blog schedule for webdev. Goal is to keep things flowing. The rules:
- You can blog on the webdev blog or your blog. Either works. Crosspost would be cool but not mandatory.
- You should update the webdev twitter feed with a link to your post and why it's awesome! our twitter feed and auth info
- If you sign up, don't bail. Code of honor ftw!
- We should be able to keep up a pace of two blogs were week as a team. Please sign up.
- If you need some ideas, we got some from readers.
month week person topic person topic
- morgamic - How to put on pants
- wil - How to build an aquarium
- See also: http://etherpad.mozilla.org:9000/webdev-blog-ideas
- ErikRose: GSoC
- Kumar: QUnit (and QUnit automation)
- JSocol: Continuous deployment (after it's in place)
- ddash: ElasticSearch
Who, What and When
- wenzel: Hiring awesome people is hard
- clouserw: Vim tips
- davedash: Testing Sphinx in Django
- ozten: RequireJS and Juicer
- 7/5-7/9 (all blog! it's summit week! speak out.)
- clouserw - load test numbers on AMO
- potch: productivity!
- jbalogh - zamboni python django somethin somethin
- morgamic - the flash update user experience in Firefox
- jsocol - dynamic pages at scale
- lorchard - building a complex UI with jQuery (or, the BYOB bookmarks monster)
- wenzel - Under the hood of the Firefox Input application
- jbalogh - HTML5 stuff on the zamboni homepage
- potch - practical HTML5 - localStorage
- ianbicking - PURE, Sammy, JSON backends
- ozten - PluginCheck page
- jsocol - reaching out
- morgamic -
Why we shouldn't blocklist Flash.something about the blocklist
- wenzel - django-mozilla-product-details, because short library names are for wimps
- morgamic -