|Date:||July 5th, 2016|
|Time:||10:00 AM Pacific|
|How to Join|
|Teleconferencing:||Room 9 798|
|IRC:||#webdev on irc.mozilla.org|
Webdev Extravaganzas are open to the public and serve as a gathering point for anyone in the Mozilla community who is interested in web development and what Mozilla has been doing in it.
The meeting will be streamed and recorded on Air Mozilla: https://air.mozilla.org/webdev-extravaganza-july-2016/
A blog post summarizing the meeting is available: https://blog.mozilla.org/webdev/2016/07/18/extravaganza-july-2016/
What did we ship this month? Alternatively, what didn't we ship to spare the world the horror?
- (pmac) Basket now (mostly) uses Salesforce.com for the newsletters backend instead of ExactTarget. Also there's a new public DataDog metrics dashboard.
- (giorgos) Mozilla Engagement Engineering Status Board http://status.mozmar.org or Status pages with AWS Lambda and Github
- (erikrose) Whole buncha DXR stuff
- (erikrose) Fathom 1.0 and 1.1: the best way to write understanders for web pages
Any updates with our libraries or with libraries we use? Anyone looking for help with a library they maintain?
- (irc nick) Topic
New Hires / Interns / Volunteers / Contributors
Anyone new that we want to induct into the secret order? Paid, unpaid, contract, doesn't matter!
- (irc nick of new person) New Person
Anything else to talk about?
- (pmac) Marketing Webdev team is hiring a Sr. Webdev and an SRE.