|Date:||June 7th, 2016|
|Time:||10:00 AM Pacific|
|How to Join|
|Teleconferencing:||Room 9 798|
|IRC:||#webdev on irc.mozilla.org|
Webdev Extravaganzas are open to the public and serve as a gathering point for anyone in the Mozilla community who is interested in web development and what Mozilla has been doing in it.
The meeting will be streamed and recorded on Air Mozilla: https://air.mozilla.org/webdev-extravaganza-june-2016/
A blog post summarizing this meeting is available: https://blog.mozilla.org/webdev/2016/07/14/extravaganza-june-2016/
What did we ship this month? Alternatively, what didn't we ship to spare the world the horror?
- (globau aka Byron Jones)(shobson) Firefox addon for fixing SSO
- (peterbe) Timenails (to edit chapters)
- (shobson and hoosteeno) viewsourceconf.org
- (emceeaich and dylan) Readable Bug Statuses in bugzilla.mozilla.org
- (erikrose) DXR:
- Case-sensitivity inference (pelmers)
- Many improved C++ analysis corner cases, including the beginnings of proper template support (tomklein)
- XPIDL support is turned on in prod. (pelmers)
- Memory use is 20% lower. (pelmers)
- (erikrose) peep 3.1.2, with support for pip 8.1.2
- (erikrose) Fathom
- (pmac) Bedrock + Gulp
Any updates with our libraries or with libraries we use? Anyone looking for help with a library they maintain?
- (peterbe) Blog post about how to do really simple Google Analytics from Python
- (peterbe) Domainswitcher addon for webdevs
New Hires / Interns / Volunteers / Contributors
Anyone new that we want to induct into the secret order? Paid, unpaid, contract, doesn't matter!
- (bcase) Benton Case, Intern on Run the Tools, working on SHIELD
Anything else to talk about?
- (irc nick) Topic
- (Osmose) https://mozillalondonallhands2016.sched.org/event/746X/web-dev-day
- (jgmize) Shameless plug: http://mozillalondonallhands2016.sched.org/event/73Ch/continuous-delivery-with-docker-and-deis