|Date:||January 3rd, 2017|
|Time:||10:00 AM Pacific|
|How to Join|
|Teleconferencing:||Room 9 798|
|IRC:||#webdev on irc.mozilla.org|
Webdev Extravaganzas are open to the public and serve as a gathering point for anyone in the Mozilla community who is interested in web development and what Mozilla has been doing in it.
The meeting will be streamed and recorded on Air Mozilla: https://air.mozilla.org/webdev-extravaganza-january-2017/
What did we ship this month? Alternatively, what didn't we ship to spare the world the horror?
- (mythmon) SHIELD system add-on landed in Nightly - https://github.com/mozilla/normandy-addon
- (ErikRose) DXR now properly indexes chained and nested Python method calls. Gory details! Also, the add-ons tree is now indexed. It is very big and very terrible.
- (ErikRose) Fathom Hawaii talk is up.
Any updates with our libraries or with libraries we use? Anyone looking for help with a library they maintain?
- (groovecoder) Privacy Badger is now a Web Extension! They had a few bumps and I was able to help them out. It's easy to help them with their Firefox issues!
- (ErikRose) more-itertools has a new maintainer, one Bo Bayles. As a result, 3 new releases are out, with 17 new routines!
New Hires / Interns / Volunteers / Contributors
Anyone new that we want to induct into the secret order? Paid, unpaid, contract, doesn't matter!
- (irc nick of new person) New Person
Anything else to talk about?
- (irc nick) Topic