- 1 Open Items
- 2 Project Updates
- 3 Roundtable
- Devhub is underway!
- 2.3 push today!
- 2.4 push during the work week.
- End of the year is the end of TikiWiki.
- 126.96.36.199 going out tonight, add unicode support to email
- Probably have to do another fast turnaround push Thursday for Jetpack crash support (these crashes don't process correctly)
- 1.7.6 awaiting load test, push 12/9
- Now with more wsgi, and collector local storage
- Nearly ready to roll with puppet
- Moving HBase boxes around: research->staging, staging->prod
- All hardware in place
- Software install in progress
- Old PG data has been archived and deleted (woot!)
- Stability has been greatly improved
- 2.0 comes with fancy graphs, and faster everything!
- next: 2.1 with idea submissions and UI improvements.
- in progress: 3.0 with Firefox stable support.
- redesign is nearing the end of the development. check out the stage site
- launching updates for mobile devices this week, including new mobile design and redirect from home page to mobile version for Android/Maemo devices
- working on getting changes staged
- devhub tickets for 5.12.4 and 5
- flightdeck attachment editing
- stuffing and gravy
- redesign: logistics for merge/launch
- mobile: redirects and launching the new mobile design
- email: Drumbeat registration form
- Input: Speed up themes, and reduce duplicates
- Mock Redis Client
- Redis to track duplicate add-on names
- ActivityLog for add-on authors
- FlightDeck: Installed it, poking around.
- Blog: http://bit.ly/h5sJL7 <-- how AMO does JS string formatting
- NodeJS for demo site
- Pecan Pie
- Icon uploader
- Media upload step in submit process
- Other minor 5.12.4 bugs
- mobile mozilla.com design & code
- mobile sumo.com landing page design
- mdn demo site & gallery stuff
- more fx4 beta screenshots
- after this year, mushroom galette is going to be a thanksgiving food for me
- Pushing SUMO 2.3 out the door this afternoon--the biggest SUMO push of the year!
- Working on SUMO 2.4--the end of the Tiki era.
- Thinking about coming up with a clever naming scheme for SUMO releases.
- SUMO Q1 scheduling.
- Favorite Thanksgiving food: Candied yams.
- How did I live before Fred's Copy ShortURL add-on?
- built the full Add-on validation results screen
- lots of devhub stuff for 5.12.*
- My wife made a dish with broccoli rabe / lemon and it was amazing. I actually didn't know what broccoli rabe was before. It's sort of bitter in a nice way.
- back porting more 1.8 features into the 1.7 line
- mod-wsgi collector is resurrected!
- adding support for 'jetpack' and 'content' crash types
- Thanksgiving food:
- delicata squash pie made so spicy that it's a 'hot' food
- Getting my head around graph server and AUS
- Working on all the stuff under Socorro, up there ^
- 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 1.7.6
- Many moving parts that need to be synchronized
- Russian email/malware business
- Will be in San Antonio on Thursday, giving my technical debt talk at USAA DevCon
- I heard morgamic hates the Spurs.
- Thanksgiving food: this year I ate spoon bread. It was awesome.
- Starting to poke at MDN/DemoRoom for 1/15
- Soaked my head in NodeJS a bit, improved my webtrek some.
- Thanksgiving: I like pie. Do you like pie?
- fx site redesign
- red panda site launch this week
- Add-ons cup site launch this week
- Join Us contractor resourcing
- SUMO and Moz.com mobile optimization coordination
- MDN Demo room planning
- roasted brussel sprouts
- Hiring, interviews
- Add-ons cup stuff
- Org stuff
- Stove top.
- Trained kev on PluginCheck updates
- Finished mod_auth_cas work
- Working on some L10n issues on MDN
- MDN 0.9.2.1 ships Thursday
Thanksgiving Food: Savory Pears and Onions
- 2.3 finale
- again with migration fixes
- but also some 2.4 users stuff
- blog post later this week about migrating data
- turkey + mashed potatoes + cranberry sauce + gravy sauce
- bonus: dessert - blueberry and apple with vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce
- Working with designer on new UI for drumbeat.org
- Hiring - Help me interview Front End Devs?
- Hiring / Onboarding for P2PU SoW / Badges contract position
- Setting up a staging environment for drumbeat on MoFo / Labs cluster.
- Favourite Thanksgiving food - Tofurky, just cause it's so fun to say.
- Starting to come together awesomely
- AMO header Refresh wooooooo
- Pennsylvania was pretty excellent
- See above
- almost done automating/puppetizing Socorro staging
- working on access to graphs-stage to publish new graphserver interface
- crustless pumpkin pie
- SUMO 2.3
- Polishing and bug fixing
- SUMO 2.4
- Created users app for user accounts, profiles, etc.
- Implemented login (used Fred's Sha256Backend)
- Pumpkin (or any other kind of) Pie
- Email patch for Socorro 220.127.116.11; will ship 11/30
- Backported numerous 1.8 bugs for 1.7.6; ready to ship 12/9
- Input 2.1 in process
- Suggestions on stage and being tested
- Making progress on retiring/archiving websites
- Favorite Thanksgiving food - Using leftovers to make Foil Sandwiches
- Working on Army of Awesome: Show replies and measure success.
- Input 2.0 and 2.0.1 are live.
- Next: Idea submissions (landed, yay!) and support for input from Firefox proper.
- Deleting websites with Ryan
- Favorite Thanksgiving food: Turkey and all the leftover sandwiches you can make from it.
- BAMO is alive!
- A few perf results are in PAMO
- Trying to get new dev tools launched in a couple weeks
- probably the taters