- Radar - all updated, yes?
- Areas of risk? WHat needs more attention or help?
- Vacation - if you're taking off, please send me a note with dates and file for your PTO now
- Mobile odds and ends
- Get Involved page, blog feed, broken links, etc etc
- Locale & platform detection, mobileDetails.class
- EU Ballot
- Met with TRO to review "Learn More" page design
- Design handed off next week
- Video hosting
- Added to Frontend Standards
- Working on a basic demo
- Checked out mozilla.com using git-svn. Kubla + git = win?
- `svn status` > 8 minutes
- `git status` < 1 second
- `svn up` == eternity
- `git svn rebase` != eternity
- `svn status` > 8 minutes
- Turkey day food: stuffing
- AMO, made some changes to search that broke lots of things
- AMO: Winning the war on PHP
- Thinking Hudson for Continuous integration.
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes...
- AMO work week
- yay python
- Release channels for AMO
- Working on generating recommendations from collections
- morgamic called to tell me how much he loved me one year ago tomorrow
- mmm, stuffing
- SUMO 1.5 (Sphinx update) freezes today.
- Getting Involved blog post draft on the webdev blog. Feel free to mess with it, as it's not very, uh, good right now.
Favorite Thanksgiving food: Pumpkin Pie.
- been sick a lot
- wrote code for the first cut of the Socorro App Server
- wrote code to allow the materialized views to backfill based on p/v
- wrote and rewrote materialized view code to resolve the summation descrepencies
- unless we eliminate priority jobs, the task is impossible
- settled for 2 hour delay
- fixed a collector configuration problem that prevented full processing of crashes with comments for FF
- did interviews for candidates for the Metrics group
- chased wild geese for the Thunderbird team that reported a problem with throttling that didn't actually exist
- though it took 4 hours to prove it
- Bug 529630 - morgamic, please unstick this
- currently the owner of a 3.6 blocker involving crash signature generation
- coded but stalled in pushing to staging by another change that is stalled in staging by an as of yet unresolved problem
- madly coding on collector changes that will be a 3.6 blocker by next week if I don't get my ass moving
- wistful for those foods that I've not had for years because the all the relatives that made them are long dead
- Still crunching on the Plugin Directory project
- Fave Thanksgiving food: Cranberry sauce from a can that retains that can-like shape.
- Bottling my first attempt at a "London Porter" beer this weekend
- back from New Zealand.
- sold my house. T-minus 6 days to find a place to live - fun.
- I like jiggling the fake cranberry sauce out of the can.
- fyfx post-mortems
- facebook quiz
- q4 meetings, planning 2010 headcount
- lots of interviews (interns picking up)
- been a while - hi everyone
- TestPilot test cases scoping, wireframes, Wordpress research. Currently building rough working prototype in WP
- getfirebug.com planning, content audit / IA, wireframing. Currently in high-fidelity mockup phase
- Anyone have a very light / simple / no BS CMS ala Perch?
- Poking at things here and there and everywhere - AMO release channels, EU project, a teensy bit of socorro stuff, trying to avoid getting sick, eating tasty bagels
- The turdurken I had a few years ago was kind of magical, so I'll go with that.
- PluginCheck - created a web badge
- Played with Google Closure Compiler, not using for prod build
- Socorro - heads down on 1.2 release
- cheese fondue baked in a sugar pumpkin
- SUMO FTW
- search without XML, advanced search
- forum UX/UI improvements
- Favorite food: off the top of my head, I've been craving turkey with mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce.
- Personas home stretch
- Bacon wrapped turkey! http://www.flickr.com/photos/ryandoherty/3066441227/in/photostream/
- Verbatim is live.
- setting up projects, hopefully ironing out some bugs and performance problems
- Pootle devs suggested upgrading to trunk checkouts
- Making Socorro's top crasher page not suck
- Thanksgiving: Obviously I like the turkey the most :) Also, German-style mulled wine.