- 1 Meeting Info
- 2 Meeting notes
- 3 Open Items
- 4 Roundtable
- 4.1 adrian
- 4.2 andy
- 4.3 arron
- 4.4 ashort
- 4.5 basta
- 4.6 bsavage
- 4.7 bensternthal
- 4.8 craigcook
- 4.9 cmore
- 4.10 davidwalsh
- 4.11 ednapiranha
- 4.12 ErikRose
- 4.13 jlongster
- 4.14 jsocol
- 4.15 kumar
- 4.16 lars
- 4.17 laura
- 4.18 lcrouch
- 4.19 lonnen
- 4.20 lorchard
- 4.21 malexis
- 4.22 mkelly
- 4.23 morgamic
- 4.24 peterbe
- 4.25 piotr
- 4.26 pmac
- 4.27 potch
- 4.28 rhelmer
- 4.29 ricky
- 4.30 robhudson
- 4.31 schalk
- 4.32 selena
- 4.33 ubernostrum
- 4.34 tofumatt
- 4.35 wenzel
- 4.36 wil
- 4.37 willkg
- 4.38 wraithan
- Note-taker: mkelly
- Meeting notes: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/webdev-2013-02-12
- Added Automatic Emails, sent to all users that crash
- Working on elasticsearch, indexing ready, need backfill app
- It was awesome to be back in MV last week! Thanks all!
I can't use Netflix, but favorite series include: Game of Thrones, Avatar, Dexter...
- marketplace payments
- catching up on everything from time in MV and PTO
- Avatar The Last Airbender. Well my cousin loves it anyway.
- Consulted on ES for Mozillians.
- Merged hanno's cluster_status patch. Reviewed his other ones.
- Reviewed Adrian's ES processor.
- Gave a little more ES advice to Adrian.
- Am doing my ES talk as a brown bag.
- Made test runner slimmer and better and not so file-happy so we don't have to duplicate boilerplate all over the place. It was keeping people from making tests.
- Reviewed and merged Bruce Stephens' constructor caller finder.
- Merged lots of patches:
- Now we can find invocations of constructors by clicking their definitions.
- We sort folder listings.
- Fix hyperlinks for members in a constructor's initialization list.
- Linkified macro refs.
- dxr-worker runs with same Python executable as the parent script
- Linking class declarations to class definitions
- Identifying tokens better in JS for context-click searches
- Split up *_refs tables for better ref integ and development ease.
- Put dxr-worker.py inside the dxr package so we can find it reliably
- jcranmer updated dxr.allizom.org to a less-old (but still not that new) version.
- Got approval for privs on d.a.o. so we can put an actually-new version up.
- Looked into stackato for a DXR staging deployment.
- Fixed consecutive ignored folders bug.
- Renamed branches.
- Got ops on #static.
- Planned for transitioning to PG a little. Trigram index + server-side regexes look okay. Bench the queries. See if planner knows what it's doing.
- Tore down obsolete info from the wiki.
- Lots of doc improvements.
- Spun up Tony on spiderflunky and merged some patches of his.
- Helped willkg with django-tidings.
- Interviews and recruiting
- Work Week as a Service
- Socorro Maintenance as a Service
- For Bonus Points on instant watch: Top Gear (U.K.)
- out sick
- working on developer flow
- ecosystem vision stuff
- finding antibiotics
Current series: Homeland
- Adding Nagios script to Socorro's crontabber
- Got socorro-crashstats up on running on Stackato
- Got rid of various deprecation warnings from Elmo
- Documented how to write new middleware services in Socorro
- Got Socorro collectors to run on Redis
- Working on Air Mozilla feature so anybody logged in can suggest new events
Favorite Netflix series: Right now, House of Cards.
- Bedrock. Always bedrock.
Netflix Series: Battlestar Galactica (2004 version)
Do not have Netflix so I am shooting for 5000 pitty points.
- Privacy Hub
- pre-MWC craze
- Design guidelines
- IA changes to devhub
- post-MWC planning
- better "SDK" for developers
Favorite Netflix-available show: Arrested Development
- wrestled localization support for email templates into Kitsune
- keelhauled pirate test locale support into Kitsune and Fjord (http://bluesock.org/~willg/blog/mozilla/now_in_pirate.html)
- pushed mkelly around re: django-browserid