- 1 Meeting Info
- 2 Meeting notes
- 3 Open Items
- 4 Roundtable
- 4.1 adrian
- 4.2 andy
- 4.3 arron
- 4.4 ashort
- 4.5 basta
- 4.6 bsavage
- 4.7 bensternthal
- 4.8 chuck
- 4.9 craigcook
- 4.10 cmore
- 4.11 davidwalsh
- 4.12 ednapiranha
- 4.13 ErikRose
- 4.14 jlongster
- 4.15 jsocol
- 4.16 kumar
- 4.17 lars
- 4.18 laura
- 4.19 lcrouch
- 4.20 lonnen
- 4.21 lorchard
- 4.22 malexis
- 4.23 mkelly
- 4.24 morgamic
- 4.25 peterbe
- 4.26 piotr
- 4.27 pmac
- 4.28 potch
- 4.29 rhelmer
- 4.30 ricky
- 4.31 robhudson
- 4.32 schalk
- 4.33 selena
- 4.34 stuart
- 4.35 ubernostrum
- 4.36 tofumatt
- 4.37 wenzel
- 4.38 wil
- 4.39 willkg
- 4.40 wraithan
- Room webdev via Vidyo
- Room 9 798 via Teleconferencing
- Mountain View office in room 3A - All Your Base
- Note-taker: Ghost of Mkelly
- Meeting notes: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/tvm6P6ULTo
- feedback on feedback
- blog - update from andy
- summit tools/eye candy - looking for heroes
- security reps
- q2 goals, framing the rest of the quarter
- updates, open discussion
- Fixed "direct" search results for qualified functions.
- Refactored DXR wiki front page so I don't have to keep explaining things anew to contribs.
- Stop using suffix matching for direct-result qualified-type queries. This ought to make them much faster.
- Chased build timeout in production. Upgraded Vagrant box to 64-bit so I could try builds of recent Firefoxes, which take a ton of RAM to link. Repro'd it. Now for some stracing.
- Worked with IT trying to get a modern deployment up.
- Considered Postgres and ES as future DXR backends. I fear their highlighting and regex support aren't quite up to snuff.
- Redesigned the bulk() API. Opinions welcome.
- Made it not crash under python -OO.
- Switch testrunner to nose.
- Released 0.4.1 and 0.5, fixing lots of other little bugs and adding support for more APIs like percolate() and multi_get().
- Tried to convince elasticsearch.com to not roll their own "official" Python client. Had a fair degree of success. We'll see.
- Make compatible with nose 1.3.0.
- Fix brittle tests.
- Fix the "AttributeError: 'dict' object has no attribute 'raw_input'" error that sometimes occurred at pdb breakpoints.
- Released 1.4.1 and 1.4.2.
- I love Hadoop (catmeme)
- Plotted the future of Webtools
- demoed peekaboo to Jim and Lori
- we're abandoning the idea of using a tablet
- hoping to have a working prototype up by end of next month
- built a public web API for socorro-crashstats
- still missing some features such as auto-generated documentation
- managed to get python-ldap installed on jenkins!
- working hard on getting Air Mozilla to work with Nightly and with Vid.ly
- now working on re-submission features
grumpy cat. clearly.
- Work on cleaning up elasticsearch tests for AMO in prep for elasticutils upgrade on marketplace.
- Monolith stats work for Q2 goals.
- Added nice reviewer tools search using API.
- App features and device detection (aka "buchets")
- Just back from OSDC.tw where I gave the opening keynote: https://speakerdeck.com/selenamarie/what-beginners-teach-us
- Have put a proposal out for an OPW intern: https://wiki.mozilla.org/GNOME_Outreach_Summer2013
- Continuing work to get JSON into Socorro's Postgres database and moving forward with SQLAlchemy as our model management and alembic for our database migrations. Ping me if interested in alembic, which is AWESOME.