- 1 Meeting Info
- 2 Meeting notes
- 3 Open Items
- 4 Roundtable
- 4.1 adrian
- 4.2 andy
- 4.3 arron
- 4.4 ashort
- 4.5 basta
- 4.6 bsavage
- 4.7 bensternthal
- 4.8 chuck
- 4.9 craigcook
- 4.10 cmore
- 4.11 davidwalsh
- 4.12 ednapiranha
- 4.13 ErikRose
- 4.14 jlongster
- 4.15 jsocol
- 4.16 kumar
- 4.17 lars
- 4.18 laura
- 4.19 lcrouch
- 4.20 lonnen
- 4.21 lorchard
- 4.22 malexis
- 4.23 mkelly
- 4.24 morgamic
- 4.25 peterbe
- 4.26 piotr
- 4.27 pmac
- 4.28 potch
- 4.29 rhelmer
- 4.30 ricky
- 4.31 robhudson
- 4.32 schalk
- 4.33 selena
- 4.34 stuart
- 4.35 ubernostrum
- 4.36 tofumatt
- 4.37 wenzel
- 4.38 wil
- 4.39 willkg
- 4.40 wraithan
- Room webdev via Vidyo
- Room 9 798 via Teleconferencing
- Mountain View office in room 3A - All Your Base
- Note-taker: mkelly
- Meeting notes: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/webdev-2013-05-07
- Intern update
- MDN page-watching-by-email - call for testers
- Scrumbu.gs and Kanban and Github and stuff
- Offsite: functional or product?
- working on search with elasticsearch (it's in production! but it doesn't work! )
- new search UI on its way
- I made a Flash game with some friends for the Ludum Dare #26. Shame on me. I will punish myself. Please play? http://www.ludumdare.com/compo/ludum-dare-26/?action=preview&uid=20592
- webdev blog theme is almost ready!
- The Web Productions team is looking for a Senior back-end Python/Django developer. If you know of anyone good please have them apply. Thanks!
- With jcranmer, updated dxr.mozilla.org to a less out of date data set. Code is still way behind. Ops has a build box in place, but I can't access it. Webheads are yet to come.
- Ported bespoke multiprocessing reimplementation to concurrent.futures. Goodbye, a hundred lines of buggy code.
- Shepherded a new contributor, jonasac, through his first patch.
- With everybody else, did a proof-of-concept port of Socorro to RabbitMQ so we don't have to do ad hoc polling of HBase or Postgres anymore.
- nose-progressive now supports Python 3.3 and clickable links to your text editor.
I celebrate a 5th of mayonnaise each time I make a sandwich.
- Elastic Search
- Working on a handful of small Flicks bugs
- Started to work on the new Snippets service. Created a repo, failed at setting it up on jenkins. Currently prototyping a custom l10n thing for it.
- Hosted a Python User Group on Monday. Showed off ErikRose's blessings, met a lot of smart people. Will probably start a learning series about Python soon.
Favorite Cinco de Mayo Food (defined as my favorite food that I consumed on Cinco de Mayo): Cake Batter Ice Cream
- meeting with ad people
- prepping for interns
- typical shenanigans
- carne asada
- Adding more Vid.ly integration to Air Mozilla
- this will help solve broken videos in HTTPS
- Adding `/admin` pages to socorro-crashstats
- Worked on fakedata generator with Rob
- Built a migration script for the new Verbatim for LDAP users
- Added new features to Peekaboo
- Been playing with AngularJS a lot on a side-project
- Elasticsearch work for Marketplace with goals of separating marketplace index from AMO and adding enough data in ES to not have to hit the database.
- devhub and reviewer tools work.
- did a ton of work on elasticutils 0.7 (not yet released, but soon!)
- continued overhauling search for Kitsune to use the new stuff which unblocks a lot of future development (mostly done?)
- joined the secchamps group
- watched my manager pack his bags, get in his car and drive away
- watched my new manager put his new manager hat on--long live the reign of Ricky!
- Wrote a blog post on consistency: http://tech.wraithan.net/consistency.html
- Got some payment PIN bugs done.
- Reordered geolocation.