|Date:||September 3rd, 2013|
|Time:||10:00 AM Pacific|
|How to Join|
|Teleconferencing:||Room 9 798|
|IRC:||#webdev on irc.mozilla.org|
Webdev Meetings are open to the public and serve as a gathering point for anyone in the Mozilla community who is interested in Web Development and what Mozilla has been doing in it.
What did we ship this month? Alternatively, what didn't we ship to spare the world the horror?
- (Not that kind've shipping)
- Firefox Flicks voting period is done, lots of voting fraud. But yay!
- Brick omg
Open Source Citizenship
Any updates with our libraries or with libraries we use? Anyone looking for help with a library they maintain?
- (If you aren't using Distribute you aren't welcome here.)
- django-browserid v0.9 is out, but I didn't announce it because it's not really a solid, well-defined release. Feel free to use it though.
- Early draft roadmap of what we want for 1.0, still being discussed by maintainers, feedback welcome (via dev-webdev if you please): https://github.com/mozilla/django-browserid/wiki/Roadmap
- configman 1.1.9 is out
- now with moar acquisition!
New Hires / Interns
Anyone new that we want to induct into the secret order?
- (We hire based on ability to hit the HN frontpage)
The Bikeshed / Roundtable
Anything else to talk about?
- (We aren't correctly following Promises/A!)