|Owner: Erin Knight||Updated: 2013-09-16|
|Mozilla Open Badges is a new online standard to recognize and verify learning.|
- Work plan spreadsheet lives here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmOvmKmzqrQxdHNFZzJWQXdPejNHS29od2YyYnI3cEE#gid=0 and includes weekly deliverables across our various projects.
- Erin Knight - Senior Director
- Sunny Lee - Lead Product
- Emily Goligoski - Community, Partnerships
- Brian Brennan - Lead Architect
- Mike Larsson - Engineer
- Carla Casilli - Badge system design
- Chris McAvoy - Lead Tech
- Mari Huertas - PM
- Jess Klein - Design and Ux Lead
- Andrew Hayward - Web Dev
- JP Schneider - DevOps
For overarching look and responsibilities against plan, see RACI chart: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmOvmKmzqrQxdHNaX0lnNHRYWHkyQjFlT3cycGlkd1E&usp=sharing
- We put all our work in Github, including milestones.
- We have a morning stand each Monday where we walk through the week's deliverables in the work plan spreadsheet.
- We have morning stands Tu/W/Th to update progress on those deliverables in our OB Daily Stands Etherpad.
- We wrap up the work week in our stand each Friday and see what shipped, what didn't, and adjust the work plan spreadsheet accordingly.